At present, compressed air is needed and used by any industrial enterprise. Among various compressor equipment types, demand for screw compressors that are fully automatic devices and are designed for continuous operation in severe conditions, is increasing day by day.
Screw compressors allow getting compressed air with overpressure from 1 bar to 40 bar (compressors with overpressure from 7 bar to 13 bar are most demanded) and capacity from 300 l to 50,000 l per minute. Air is compressed due to a screw pair operation.
Main advantages of screw compressor plants:
- High quality of compressed air
- Due to using an efficient double oil separation system, oil content in the compressed air without any additional filters is 5 ppm.
- Lower frequency of maintenance checkup required
- Microprocessor control of a compressor (clear display with intuitively understandable interface)
- Screw compressors operate with less noise as compared to reciprocating ones – all bodies of screw compressors are lined with sound-absorbing material with noise reduction capability equal to 80% on average.